ANGLE OF BLADE
- What makes the Enduro blade so versatile is its angle.
- With 12° angle, the blade works in many different conditions.
- It’s the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
- It’s a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed.
TIKI TECH – BEST-SELLER
- The strong protective top sheet covering artwork and surface finish.
- UD Carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the top of the blade, enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength.
- Full Biax glass fiber Filament rail infusion all the way up to the neck for greater overall strength.
- Extended reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
PREPREG HYBRID CARBON
- New 20% lighter
- Strong and economical.
- A great combination when paired with Starboard’s Tiki Tech blades.
S40 – BALANCE
A balance in performance between stiffness and flex.
Available in Fixed Carbon and Hybrid Carbon.
Available in Kids and Skinny adjustable, both in Carbon and Hybrid Carbon.
TIKI SUPER SMOOTH CLAMP – SHAFT REGISTER SYSTEM
- Redesigned clamp, from good to great.
- 100% of grip on inner shaft for an effortless and optimum grip.
- Reduced water infiltration.
- Controls the alignment without twisting.
|Blade Length||19.2″ / 48.8 cm|
|Blade Width||7.8″ / 19.8 cm|
|Area||80.7 in2 / 521 cm2|
|Fixed shaft total length||82.7″ / 210 cm|
|Min adjustable length||60.6″ / 154 cm|
|Max adjustable length||84.1″ / 213.6 cm|