- The concave on the power face is guiding the water throughout the blade controlling the wobbling and increasing the water flow speed.
- The edge defining the concave starts round-shaped at the tip of the blade to separate the water smoothly. It then becomes sharper to dictate the water its path and stabilize the blade.
- All your power is transferred in a straight forward motion as you don’t need to worry about paddle alignment in the water anymore.
UD CARBON – AMAZING VALUE
- Full cover UD Carbon lamination to create extra low weight, maximize strength and high reflex characteristics.
- Carbon filament rail infusion for impressive impact strength.
- Lightweight PVC core
- Available in Enduro shape, all sizes paired with Filament Winding Carbon Shaft
PREPREG HYBRID CARBON
- New 20% lighter
- Strong and economical.
- A great combination when paired with Starboard’s Tiki Tech blades.
S35 – STIFF
Popular with taller paddlers using a longer shaft.
Available in fixed round Carbon,
Adjustable Carbon and Hybrid Carbon
except for skinny and kids.
TIKI SUPER SMOOTH CLAMP – SHAFT REGISTER SYSTEM
- Redesigned clamp, from good to great.
- 100% of grip on inner shaft for an effortless and optimum grip.
- Reduced water infiltration.
- Controls the alignment without twisting.
|Blade Length:||21.1″ / 53.7 cm|
|Blade Width:||6.7″ / 16.9 cm|
|Area:||80.6 in2 / 520.6 cm2|
|Fixed shaft total length:||86.4″ / 219.6 cm|
|Min adjustable length:||64.2″ / 163.3 cm|
|Max adjustable length:||88″ / 223.5 cm|