- The concave on the power face is guiding the water throughout the blade controlling the wobbling and increasing the water flow speed.
- The edge defining the concave starts round-shaped at the tip of the blade to separate the water smoothly. It then becomes sharper to dictate the water its path and stabilize the blade.
- All your power is transferred in a straight forward motion as you don’t need to worry about paddle alignment in the water anymore.
NEW PREPREG CARBON – THE TRUE WINNER
- Our top of the line super light, strong and responsive blade technology has taken another leap.
- Using full cover pre-impregnated top of the line 3K and Uni-directional Carbon Fibers.
- Controlled resin uptake. The overall strength is increased with high consistency pre-impregnation.
- Full 3K Prepreg Carbon infusion rail all the way up to the neck for increased durability and impact resistant
PREPREG CARBON SHAFT
- Ultra-lightweight for longer and more efficient paddle session.
- Lightweight carbon fiber pre-impregnated construction.
- Available with the Lima Prepreg Carbon blade
S35 – STIFF
Popular with taller paddlers using a longer shaft.
Available in fixed round Carbon,
Adjustable Carbon and Hybrid Carbon
except for skinny and kids.
TIKI SUPER SMOOTH CLAMP – SHAFT REGISTER SYSTEM
- Redesigned clamp, from good to great.
- 100% of grip on inner shaft for an effortless and optimum grip.
- Reduced water infiltration.
- Controls the alignment without twisting.
|Blade Length:||21.4″ / 54.4 cm||21.1″ / 53.7 cm|
|Blade Width:||7.7″ / 19.6 cm||6.7″ / 16.9 cm|
|Area:||99.7 in2 / 643.7 cm2||88 in2 / 567 cm2|
|Fixed shaft total length:||86.8″ / 220.5 cm||86.4″ / 219.6 cm|
|Min adjustable length:||64.5″ / 163.8 cm||64.2″ / 163.3 cm|
|Max adjustable length:||88.3″ / 224.3 cm||88″ / 223.5 cm|