AND CUPPED BLADE
- The concave on the power face is guiding the water throughout the blade controlling the wobbling and increasing the water flow speed.
- The edge defining the concave starts round-shaped at the tip of the blade to separate the water smoothly. It then becomes sharper to dictate the water its path and stabilize the blade.
- All your power is transferred in a straight forward motion as you don’t need to worry about paddle alignment in the water anymore.
NEW TUFSKIN DURABLE PERFORMANCE
- Strong and extremely durable ABS foils based on the new Lima shape.
- Slim profile reduces weight 15g for improved efficiency.
- Perfect for whitewater paddling and schools due to extreme strength and high impact resistance.
- Great value due to strength and high-quality shape.
FILAMENT WINDING CARBON
With filament winding, all yarns are under tension. We adjust the yarn angle to produce our stiffness characteristics with consistent quality and flex.
S35 – STIFF
Popular with taller paddlers using a longer shaft.
Available in 2, 3 and 4 piece adjustable Filament Winding Carbon.
TIKI SUPER SMOOTH CLAMP – SHAFT REGISTER SYSTEM
- Redesigned clamp, from good to great.
- 100% of grip on inner shaft for an effortless and optimum grip.
- Reduced water infiltration.
- Controls the alignment without twisting.
EASY LOCK PIN
The combination of precision cuts and tight tolerance between inner and outer shaft dimensions, let the light secure pin keep the shaft together, feeling and working like a single piece shaft.
(Available on 3 piece adjustable shaft)
Lima Tufskin Paddle:
|Blade Length:||16.5″ / 42 cm|
|Blade Width:||7.2″ / 18.2 cm|
|Area:||81.8 in2 / 528.1 cm2|
|Fixed shaft total length:||84.6″ / 215 cm|
|Min adjustable length:||62.6″ / 159 cm|
|Max adjustable length:||84.8″ / 213.6 cm|