ART YOU CAN RIDE
- Comes with a beautiful Tikhine sun design, designed by Sonni Honscheid.
- Shoulder carry strap makes it easy and lighter to carry, bungee tie downs nose and tail to transport gear.
- Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity.
- Multiple layers of high-grade fiberglass.
- Comes with protective rail saver tape to minimizes paddle scratches.
|Model||11’6″ x 29″
|Length||11’6″ / 350.5 cm|
|Width||29″ / 73.7 cm|
|Thickness||7.8″ / 19.8 cm|
|Tail Width||21.1” / 53.6 cm|
|Rider Weight||45-90 kg|
|Fin Set Up||Single|
|Weight||PINE TEK: 12.8 kg (est)|
LOW NOSE ROCKER
Extends the waterline for a smoother and faster glide, optimized for flat-water cruising.
SLIGHT TRAY WITH RECESSED DECK PAD
- Slight tray helps wedge feet further out to the rail to hold a wider stance for additional support.
- Recessed deck pad lowers centre of gravity for improved stability and comfort.
With more vertical apex optimizes the full outline width of the board for greater stability and reduces rolling.
This Touring paddle board is suited for all skill levels that want the fastest glide to paddle distances quickly with comfortable stability and the option to carry gear along the journey.