Our most popular inflatable paddle board range, just jump on board and start paddling.
Experience the Starboard difference even before entering the water, these lightweight paddle boards feature the trademark Starboard shoulder carry strap which allows you to effortlessly carry it to the water, with both hands free!
Before you get on board, you can secure yourself with the included flat lightweight leash, paddle safely and comfortably knowing your board is a life raft. The bungee straps at the nose are good for storing all sort of dry bags or gear on your next big SUP adventure.
The iGO boards are known to be steady, having good speed and being super easy to turn while stepping back onto the wide tail area. The board’s straight outline helps to paddle straight and you can paddle more strokes on one side before you need to swop over, which also helps comfort and even increases the overall speed.
This is the perfect paddle board range option for first-time paddlers, families with pets and anyone who wants less fuss and more enjoyable water time anywhere.
For those of us who appreciate Art, we have 3 amazing Tikhine Art options designed by renowed artist and world SUP racing champion, Sonni Honscheid.
HEAT WELDED RAIL
BONDED FOR LIFE
• Welding technology turns 2 pieces of material into a single solid unit, resulting in an extra-strong mechanical bond.
• A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and is better for the environment.
• Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
NEW FUSION WOVEN DROPSTITCH
EXTRA STIFF, STRONG & LIGHT. FEEL IT!
• Woven fabrics reduce stretch, hold more tension and create a stiffer board.
• The woven fabrics use less material than conventional dropstitch, creating a lighter board.
• Fusion lamination of top and bottom layers is done in a glueless process, increasing stiffness and creating a solid board, while reducing weight.
• What does it mean for you? A stiffer and lighter, durable board, with a reflex sensation you can feel.
• Available on Deluxe Double Chamber and Deluxe Single Chamber constructions.
NEW LINEAR DROPSTITCH
MORE RESPONSIVE, STIFFER, & LIGHTER. FEEL IT!
• Linear alignment of space yarns, oriented only in warp direction ( the direction of the board’s length), maximizing the stiffness and response.
• Linear dropstich also secures the board’s shape better over time compared to standard knitted dropstitch.
• Linear dropstich with single-layer coating is the lightest offering in our collection.
• What does it mean for you? An ultra light board with the best stiffness that single layer technology can offer, you can feel the acceleration.
• Available on Zen construction