The Beach 160 D is suited for the light to medium-weight riders to learn and progress on. Stable and easy to ride, its short shape makes it simple to carve and jibe, even in light winds. It is a board that gets fast up to planing, and thanks to its short length, it will give exciting funboard. An ideal board to learn funboard.
Beach range boards are the perfect solution for sailing schools looking for tough, strong, up-to-date yet easy-riding equipment. They’re manufactured using our new TOUGH-TEC technology: outer skin/shell made from ultra-resistant polyethylene, wrapped round a rigid, waterproof, polystyrene core. Beach Series boards are supremely stable for beginners, and easy for learning your first serious moves. The deck is covered with a thick cushion of EVA anti-slip grip foam. BIC Sport Beach series boards come as standard with a tough retractable daggerboard and with carry handles at the front (for the 225D & 185D only) and rear (all).
– SUP board mounted with a mastfoot for SUP and windsurf sailing.
– Long and wide board: stable and fast in lightwind.
– Large deck pad: non slip and comfortable.
– Retractable daggerboard : upwind ability.
– TOUGH-TEC Technology : light and durable.