The Beach 185 D is a more compact board, and is suited to lighter-weight beginners. It glides well in light winds while maintaining good manoeuvrability. It is a very solid board with an EVA-foam pad covered deck and particularly apt for both sailing schools and windsurf-enthusiast families on their holidays.
Beach range boards are the perfect solution for sailing schools looking for tough, strong, up-to-date yet easy-riding equipment. They’re manufactured using our new TOUGH-TEC technology: outer skin/shell made from ultra-resistant polyethylene, wrapped round a rigid, waterproof, polystyrene core. Beach Series boards are supremely stable for beginners, and easy for learning your first serious moves. The deck is covered with a thick cushion of EVA anti-slip grip foam. BIC Sport Beach series boards come as standard with a tough retractable daggerboard and with carry handles at the front (for the 225D & 185D only) and rear (all).
– SUP board mounted with a mastfoot for SUP and windsurf sailing.
– Long and wide board: stable and fast in lightwind.
– Large deck pad: non slip and comfortable.
– Retractable daggerboard : upwind ability.
– TOUGH-TEC Technology : light and durable.