The Beach 225 D has the most volume, making it specially ideal for heavier riders looking for a very stable board to learn on. It is fitted with a retractable daggerboard and with carry handles at the front, side and rear, which help to carry the board in and out of the water and are very useful for handling it in the water during the learning sessions.
It is a very solid board, and with its particular volume and its EVA-foam pad covered deck, it is particularly apt for both sailing schools and windsurf-enthusiast families on their holidays.
– SUP board mounted with a mastfoot for SUP and windsurf sailing.
– Long and wide board: stable and fast in lightwind.
– Large deck pad: non slip and comfortable.
– Retractable daggerboard : upwind ability.
– TOUGH-TEC Technology : light and durable.