Great fun, very quick up to planing and fast in light winds, the Techno 160 D is the perfect board to sail in light to medium wind. It’s aimed at lighter weight beginner windsurfers looking to learn and progress fast. It’s also ideal for bigger sized riders looking for a board that’s got good volume and is fast up to planing, riders looking to progress towards a more physical riding style.
Generous volume, great stability and featuring a retractable daggerboard, the Techno 240 D, 205 D and 160 D are perfectly designed to give you the most helpful conditions for learning to plane, to jibe and how to ride properly in the footstraps. Highly versatile boards that will encourage the whole family learn and progress. They are made using the thermoformed composite technology ACE-TEC and is as a result much lighter than those of the competition.
– Allround boards, fast and easy for freeride windsurfing.
– Light double concave shapes, large width : planing ability.
– Round rails on the front : easy jibes.
– Retractable daggerboard : upwind ability.
– ACE-TEC Technology : light and durable.
– High quality Select fin : guaranteed performance.