They combine the stability a beginner needs with the sportiness an advanced rider wants. Contrary to wide body beginner boards like the Funsters, these Funster Sports feature rather narrow and long hulls. As soon as you master the basics of windsurfing, they lift up to a glide in light winds instantly offering that ‘Funboard feeling’. They are designed for a big range of use: Play, learn, cruise, glide and have fun in a huge variety of conditions. Once planing they feel fast, agile and alive.
• Retractable dagger board for stability and easy upwind sailing
• New: Reinforced nose to prevent damages from mast impacts
• New: Carrying straps on the nose and tail.
• Full EVA deck with microdot structure for good grip and comfort
• Multiple footstrap options, from an easy inboard cruising to the sportier position further out on the rail.
• Intuitive Guide Pad – the colour-coded EVA Pad works as guideline where to position your feet