Made to fit any standard windsurfing board mast track, this mast base from Bic has a tendon joint, with a euro-pin upper. The tendon is made to be easily replaceable when it wears out, and the mast base comes with a stainless nut to attach it to your board. Works with any euro-pin extension.
BIC Windsurf Tendon-joint mast base is the benchmark in terms of reliability in the windsurfing market.
– Recommended for regular users practicing windsurfing in freeride or competition (Both stiff and solid).
– Urethane tendon issued from the latest BIC R&D, and manufactured with very high-quality resin ensuring outstanding reliability.
– Suitable for mast extensions with Push Pin system.
Push Pin system :
The Push Pin system (also called Pin US or cup) is widely used in North America. This highly reliable system provides better distribution of strengths between Cup and joint. It is not likely to hang with the sand.
BIC Sport mast bases are the benchmark in terms of reliability. Our bases are produced with high-quality composite materials. Moreover, a precise assembly allows increased durability.
Technical features of BIC Sport tendon-joint mast base with Push Pin system : : – Designed to connect the board and the rig by being fixed on a standard rail.
– Can be adapted to almost all the boards of the market.
– Delivered with 2 squares nuts.
– Equiped with a flexible “Shock Absorber” washer (reduction of vibration and point load, without altering the slip of your board).